What does this mean for you?
Absolutely no action is required on your end!
The updates include:
- Our Corporate Name: The new terms reflect the change in our corporate name, which is now PayBright Inc.
- Personal Information: The new terms further clarify how your personal and de-identifiable information is used and disclosed in accordance with applicable laws.
- Transfer: The new terms set out that your data may be stored on servers located outside of Canada, including in the United States and Australia.
- Quebec Residents: The new terms further clarify your rights if you reside in Quebec.
- Contacting Us: The new terms set out other ways of contacting us.
- Minors: The new terms clarify that we do not collect the personal information of any individuals under the age of majority in the province in which they reside.
- Indemnity: The new terms provide that you will indemnify PayBright and certain parties for any claims, losses, damages, etc. alleging or resulting from your breach of the Terms and Conditions or access to the PayBright website or use of the PayBright Services.
As an active user of PayBright, it is fully within your rights to opt out of the revised documentation. Should you choose to do so, simply click here. You cannot opt out of any applications you made or loans you received after the updates became effective.